Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sketchy Business

This is a sketch done by Susan. I was impressed by the precision of this sketch. The lines all seem accurate and the shading is also very well-done. I love the way it seems to shoot out from the page. I think I will attempt some interesting layouts in my drawing as well.  
Unfortunately, this also isn't a drawing of mine. This is Shirley's beautiful observation of some leaves. She utilizes shading for a wonderful effect. I may start incorporating more dark shades into my sketches. Thank you Shirley for your inspiration!
This is one of mine. Drawing water proved to be difficult.
It turns out drawing perfume was just as challenging. Here's my attempt. 
This is a very close self portrait... I'm working on it...
 
Still working on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment