Thursday, February 17, 2011

Social Networking Idea




The concept for this project was to explore ideas in social networking. Technology has never been my strong point, I've only begun to understand my smart phone. So I started thinking of the way I studied in college. Usually I meet with friends in the parlor and we all sit around with our laptops, together, but separate. I branched off of that focus by creating a centerpiece that connected everyone's computers. However, the experience is enhanced by the ability of the connector to project one of the computer's screen onto the wall, allowing them to share information, a skype chat, youtube video or website with their friends. This would also be useful in group projects and researching teams to allow separate work but allow for collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment