Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Inspired by an Era




"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity." 
-- Albert Einstein


Even though I'm so happy for the advancements we've made through out the years in terms of equality between men and women, I have a love for this time period. 


I adore the clothing worn in this time. I would give anything to be able to wear these beautiful dresses and accessories.A girl could be beautiful and have fun with it.


I also love how even a simple drink became a beautiful creation and, more than that, an exciting opportunity. 

I think this whole era is so romantic and beautiful. It would be my choice of a time to live in. I would love to take elements of this period and implement them in today's society.

Images taken from the Rhode Island Museum of Art and from kisssing: A Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment