Saturday, September 17, 2011

music

I love music. I love playing guitar. I love boys who play guitar. I love getting caught in those little college jam sessions like getting caught in a light morning shower. I love when you discover a new band and it feels as though you've uncovered a secret or solved a challenging jigsaw puzzle. I love enjoying small coffee shop concerts while sipping my fancy coffee beverage. I love going to big, outdoor concerts and embracing that moment, sharing it with everyone around you. I love the Format, the Beatles, and Kate Nash. I love Rilo Kiley, Tilly and the Wall, and the Tallest Man on Earth. I love Fleet Foxes, Jack Johnson, and so many bands that help me relate to the world and people around me. I love having my own radio show and having a special, musical time with a best friend every week. I love how music can set a mood or change the world. Most of all, I love creating music. I love singing in the shower, in the car, on the street or on the stage. I love that I can play guitar and sing for myself when I feel like myself is all I have. I love that my guitar was my Dad's first guitar. I need music. I live music. I love music.







No comments:

Post a Comment